topbella

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Boss releases Live Full Version of their newest track, “Lady”!


The Boss has shared a special live version of their latest track, “Lady“, through Open World Entertainment‘s official Youtube channel!
In the video, the members quickly introduce themselves and express their excitement on being able to promote in Korea once again after being in Japan for the past year. Surprisingly, the members also reveal that the live version was rearranged by none other than The Boss’ vocalist, Hyunmin. Lastly, The Boss asks fans to continue their support for their new album, before blowing away their audience with an impressive a capella version of “Lady”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Emmanuela Michelle
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Well, I am Michelle and I was born on November 27th 1997. I like to sing and act. My Idol is Chelsea Olivia. There's nothing special with me, but I wasn't born to be ordinary. I was born to be special and unordinary. That's me;)
View my complete profile