topbella

Monday, October 31, 2011

UEE Continues Hosting Music Bank


Fans will be delighted to hear that After School member UEE will continue her stint as Music Bank‘s guest MC!
After hosting as a one-time MC on the October 28th episode of Music Bank, it was announced that UEE will continue her position for the time being and accompany permanent host Hyunwoo. UEE has expressed anticipation for the opportunity to work with the actor, saying, “It’s a great honor to host with Hyunwoo. I will show everyone a new side.
If you haven’t seen her in action yet, check out UEE on this week’s episode:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Emmanuela Michelle
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Well, I am Michelle and I was born on November 27th 1997. I like to sing and act. My Idol is Chelsea Olivia. There's nothing special with me, but I wasn't born to be ordinary. I was born to be special and unordinary. That's me;)
View my complete profile