topbella

Monday, August 8, 2011

Miss A "Goodbye Baby"

Goodbye Baby is the first full length album of Miss A. They unveils it on 18th July 2011, and it directly became the most MV wanted in Korea Entertainment. It won for the first place in many entertainment show also in Korea such as Music Core and Inkagayo. It jump over T'ara, Roly Poly.
And here is the link of its MV with english subtitle.


This is the album's cover. It shows two women legs because it indicates "A", which says "A Class"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Emmanuela Michelle
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Well, I am Michelle and I was born on November 27th 1997. I like to sing and act. My Idol is Chelsea Olivia. There's nothing special with me, but I wasn't born to be ordinary. I was born to be special and unordinary. That's me;)
View my complete profile